Camponi Housing Corporation Executive Director
Camponi Housing Corporation is Saskatchewan’s largest Métis housing corporation. Together, with our affiliated companies, Sasknative Rentals Inc. and La Maison Mamawe-Atoksketak Inc. we manage over 400 rental properties within the city of Saskatoon. Camponi Housing Corporation is currently seeking a dynamic, creative leader to assume the role of Executive Director.
The Executive Director will lead a number of high profile strategic change initiatives, build collaborative relationships and partnerships with other organizations, modernize Camponi to meet current and future based demands and ensure the development of strategies, tools and resources to support readiness for a changing organization.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrative management experience consistent with leading a multi-million dollar corporation with complex needs, including, but not limited to:
- Leadership and Management
- Financial Management
- People Management
- Community Relationships
- Board Liaison
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years senior management experience
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating programs and services
- An understanding of housing issues from both business and social perspectives and the importance of housing to community well being, quality of life and its impacts on success in education and employability
- An expert in stakeholder engagement and strong skills in advocacy, policy development and advancement
- An acute awareness of the importance of corporate and brand identity, brand management and the ability to foresee potential risks to branding efforts, prevent brand damage and promote positive brand awareness in order to facilitate increased stakeholder support for the mandate of Camponi Housing Corporation
- Experience in staff management
- Business acumen
- Familiarity with the rules and regulations related to the housing sector
- Computer literacy – proficient in various office software Possession of valid driver’s license and vehicle
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated abilities as an effective change agent, collaborator and strategic thinking
- Thinks analytically and strategically, while open to differing perspectives
- A leader and team builder who can inspire a multi-disciplinary staff team and achieve organizational excellence
- Creative, entrepreneurial and able to adapt to changes proactively and positively
- Works effectively with a Board of Directors
- Delegates to staff in an effective manner
- Experience and expertise working across levels of government
- Knowledge of current challenges and opportunities relating to the non-profit housing sector
- Demonstrates effective communication; ability to deal with and diffuse conflict
The anticipated commencement date for this opportunity is January 1, 2018.
Please submit your resume, three references and salary expectation by 4:00 pm-November 20, 2017 to:
Attention: Hiring Committee
Camponi Housing Corporation
Only those granted an interview will be contacted.
A Saskatchewan Human Rights Exemption has been approved for Camponi Housing Corporation to give preference to Aboriginal applicants.